At 3:38 PM -0700 7/20/04, Janice Blair wrote:
Adele asked if anyone was organising a meeting this year at convention. I will hopefully be arriving on Tuesday afternoon (driving) and I have meetings on Wednesday evening and Thursday lunch as well as classes Wednesday morning, Thurs., Fri. and Sat. If anyone locally is arranging for the room that is offered by the hosts please make sure there is a notice posted on the notice board (if any) so that we might be able to get together. Does anyone know what the "Taste of PA" is on Thursday? Does it mean we can count on not eating dinner?
Janice

How about if we try for Tuesday evening to get together? I will check with the KLG to see if we can get the event room -- if not, we can just gather somewhere, maybe the bar, after dinner.

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD