On Fri, 28 May 2004 23:25:40 -0700 (PDT), Bev wrote:
>Personally I don't like pinning through adhesive and I just use a
>photocopy of the pattern, over a piece of card, all pinned to the pillow.
>Lately for getting a sample done quickly, I've even dispensed with the
>card - easier to pin through because I don't pre-prick the patterns ;)

Buy the grade of very light card that can bend enough to go through
photocopiers, and just print straight onto the card.  Mine is 160 grams per
square metre, which is equivalent to 4.86 ounces per square yard.  It will
happily go through the rollers of a photocopier, or through a computer
printer.  So I just scan into my computer and print on the light card using
my *laser* printer, which is the same technology as a photocopier.  Don't do
this with an ink jet printer though as the ink isn't suitable for making
lace on.
--
What boots up must come down.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]