Am I the only one who actually likes leaves, plaits and tallies? Not that mine are perfect, though getting better
with more practice.
I am not keen on winding, and told husband I quite fancy the super-duper winder I saw on a UK
lace supplier's website. Just waiting now, if he got the hint ....

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton (dreary and dark like it has been for the last 2 weeks, with storm forecast for
tomorrow) - UK