HI Agnes and all,

I love tallies/leaves as well. When I did my 5 meters I had 10 leaves in every repeat and the repeat was only 4 cm long. Needless to say I've done my 1000 leaves!

As to dislikes, I'm not keen on sewings. However, I'm getting better at them now that I have a lazy susan (latch hook?) that came from a wonderful secret pal. I don't avoid pieces with them any more.

Cindy - in grey Wisconsin