Sue has said:

<> I was amused when looking at the map to see that I have been
relocated to living in the middle of the neighboring town's
golf course!>

I had an email from Liz Pass to say that she'd looked at the map, and it shows that I live at the Old Power Station site on the other side of Holes Bay to where I actually live, Eve Morton lives on top of the Towngate Flyover and Helen lives on the Seldown roundabout, none of which are residential areas of Poole.

Is there a way of positioning yourself correctly in the right area of a town on the satellite map, where I can zoom in on my house? The buddy map doesn't seem to take notice of postcodes to position a location marker.

Jean in Poole Dorset, UK