Trying to meet the Aug 15 deadline for the IOLI Bulletin. The incoming Editor had been warned (or, so I'm told) that I do deliver if not always in a timely manner but it wouldn't do to start her "tenure" with a headache and, perhaps, scare her off :)

Since it's for the October issue -- the last one before winter -- it'll be a (very simple) snowflake. But, since I'm still under the spell of the earliest (plated) laces, it'll use the combinations and tricks I learnt studying those. The silver one is done, as are the diagrams. Now for the linen one (different treatment of winkie pins and, as a result, a different look). And the write up. Sigh... I hate write-ups...

But, once that's done, I'll reward myself with working on something easy that someone else had done all the thinking on. Just moving the bobbins mindlessly... Bliss :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/