the list sure is quiet.  Soooo, I thought I'd ask what you are doing this
week lace-wise.

As a sign of my very unsettled mind (noisy neighbours upsetting our normal relaxed self), it is also affecting my ability to make lace. Also undertooth abscess and the need of my physio (oh dear what a mess, LOL).

I need to get on with another bigger project than small pieces, that way I can relax into it, at the moment it is all so bitty I cannot work well at all. After failing miserably for weeks to come up with an idea for my sister (musical notes in lace) I had tried to overcomplicate it and when I went back to her email it cleared all the rubbish out and I have been able to see the posibility of honeycomb holes in the notes and also ws filled in notes along a strip of edging. A couple of lovely arachnes sent me images of musical things but although clever, not useful for napkin edges. I did try a guitar shape, drum and notes but it wasn't pleasing to my eyes. This new idea is so much simpler, should look elegant and lacy on the table as well as musical.
Sue T
in dull but dry at least, Dorset UK