Hello everyone

I'm among those who don't go to many lace conventions - too far or too
difficult or too something that I can't go - so can't miss what we don't
have ;)
What I'm working on is a Flanders piece, taking some letters from Ulrike's
ABC in Flanders and turning them upright (so that they read up to down,
instead of left to right)- which means free-wheeling without a diagram <vbg>
and now I'm teaching myself how to do such a diagram. When finished - it is
a Christmassy item - I can publish the pattern somewhere.

(David, that was bad...)

--
Bev (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)