Like Jeannette I am finishing the work we made in Bakkeveen before OIDFA congress. But the last week we had "our " summer heat which wasn't fine for lacemaking. After that I have to do some work from another class I visited and which shall be exhibited on our next congress. Both works a bit similar but not the same.
Than I make a "magic tree" for the childrens side of a magazin.
There are still those new lace sleeves I started some time ago......
But there are so many things not lace-related I have to do so the time for lacemaking is only a bit of the whole day.

Greetings

Ilske