Hi All!

Thank you for all of you wonderful suggestions.  It's a good idea to
purchase as much thread that I think that I'm going to use.  Then, just to
make sure that I have enough, I buy 3 times as much! I do like Tonder Lace and
especially the Tonder Heart. Which is appropriate.  Both of my parents came
from Danmark.  I was born in California.  If I can find a good picture of it I
can draft the pattern, if I can't find the book.

I should have elaborated on
my query with my background.   My Mother and I used to make 3-5 wedding
gowns/parties a year.  I understand the ins and outs of making gowns.  Also
I'm the only wage earner in this household.  I make things to sell.  If I
don't, I can't make money.  I don't have the time to complete something when
she gets engaged. Unless of course my knight in shining armor whisks me off my
feet and turns me into a lady of leisure.  God willing and the creek don't
rise.  I have to plan ahead for these things.  I've seen brides get engaged
and married in as little as 4 weeks.  And then again in 2 years.  Yes I know
it's HER dress. And HER style. And HER colors.  And she WANTS me to make the
lace for her wedding dress and the dress.  She wants the traditional white
dress.  That's in keeping with her character. (Well we do live one step above
Amish with internet. We live off-the-grid.)  As to the style that will happen
when the
 times comes. Oh she wants to make all the goodies that go along with it.  Ya
think I'm going to be a bit busy.  Busy like a one armed wall paper hanger
with a 12 room mansion to do.  LOL!!!

I stopped making bridal gowns for
others because my last bride was a bridezilla.  Yes it's your special day. But
you don't have to treat people who are working for you as if they are nothing
but dirt. Don't forget it's your new husbands day also.

Hugs,

Susie
Rose

For a 15% off coupon for the month of January use coupon code
2013JAN15 at my Etsy store:  http://www.susierosedesigns.etsy.com

Buy quality
foods in bulk at a lower price. http://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf145544