Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
I was thinking in terms of release format for end users.  Editing
could be done exactly like the windows help formats. HLP is generated
from a rich text file (RTF).  I think CHM is as well.  We could
generate our final help file from XML.  DocBook also does it that way.

CHM means Compiled HTML, and it is a bunch of HTML pages + some compression (LZX I think). This concept isn't a bad start point, but some TOC in the help file, that can be accessed from the program, is also needed.

regards
bobby