Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

George Birbilis schrieb:
And why should we do so? I still don't see what .Net offers
what FPC can't do better without adding another dependency on
Microsoft.
Because there will be no more Win32 API use from Microsoft in the future.
Please stop spreading this FUD. This is the lazarus mailing list and not
[EMAIL PROTECTED] MS said they'll never port Office to .Net so they
can't drop .Net.

The Win32 API you mean here, I suppose :-)

Ooops, indeed, I was nervous because reading so much nonsense in the morning :)