Darius Blaszijk wrote:
There's no list command there. I presume you meant the "avail" command.

yes. "list" would be easier.

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
Feel free to download from SVN, test, ask questions and submit patches.
That works for me :-)

I'm hoping to complete and submit my GUI package manager... for driving fppkg. In doing so I will test and report anything that I find on fppkg.

One of the good things about Lazarus, is that it is cross platform.... so I'm looking forward to finishing this little tool..

nice work guys.....

btw, haven't forgotten about the other stuff, foundation, promotional stuff, flash-presentation, etc.. I'll get to it once this is done...