Hi Kenneth,

Sorry to say, but I agree with you Kenneth and all others expressing the
same opinion.  DC seems to be a horribly mislead and lost person
regarding this issue.

Hero - my a$$.

I think after this seriously misdirected "memorial", that
linuxrouter.org should be removed from the links page on all current and
new LRP images.  Political statements, as has been said, are not
appropriate for non-political websites, especially when the statement
goes against rationalism and sensibility.

Regards,
Hilton Travis