I like this idea.

LRP/LEAF has an international audience so who cares if you are a registered
foreign agent.  It's Open Source.

I will be out tonight, but can look at anything that is circulated and add
my thoughts either late tonight or evening tommorrow.

Steven Peck                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sacramento, CA          http://leaf.blkmtn.org