Bao C. Ha, 2001-06-11 16:01 -0700

>I have an evil idea.  Should I let the slashdot.org crowd
>knows about this?

Bao,
I don't think Dave C's views deserve a larger audience then they are
already receiving. We may want to consider:

1) stop answering questions on the linux-router list (boycott/protest)
    a) refer people to the leaf-user list for EigerStein & Oxygen support
2) tell people to submit support requests on our site
    a) Support Request Tracker
    b) leaf-user list
3) change all support request links to our site
    a) leaf.sourceforge.net
    b) lrp.c0wz.com
    c) lrp.steinkuehler.net

At least 70% of the people that answer questions on the linux-router list
are already members of our project.

This would be a major change, so everyone would have to agree to it.

A couple of alternate possibilities.
  * We can post an article on our site disclaiming any association with
    Dave C's anarchist views.
  * Contact the LRP sponsors and let them know about Dave C's use of the
    linuxrouter.org web site to promote an anarchist political agenda.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/