On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Mike Noyes wrote:

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:11:02 -0700
From: Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: leaf-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [leaf-devel] Hosts.deny & hosts.allow

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:31:09 +0200
From: Martin Hejl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: leaf-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

please post plain text messages only - text + HTML can be rejected by
the list-server/list-admin.

If I am originating the HTML I am sorry. Please let me know as I have
looked and do not see HTML and also do not see howto configue pine to
send HTML  or not/

Larry,
The link below should help. Please let me know, if you have any
problems.

       http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#pine

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs

Thank you Mike!
I did make a change the "include-" hope this works.

One of these days will have to check on why "to:" in the to field when composing or replying.

Larry Platzek  [EMAIL PROTECTED]