guitarlynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I run some mailing lists and use demime to strip html
>> and other crap out of incoming submissions, both to
/snip/
>> It is my understanding that the latest AOL mail
>> program is incapable of sending email that is NOT html.

> hehe, you can't connect to AOL with LEAF anyway
> unless they make their secret authentication method
> un-secret!
>
> Good suggestion though!!!
> ~Lynn Avants      aka Guitarlynn

/de-lurk/

Don't let any of my systems know that, as I've been
connecting to AOL through various LRP and LEAF
derived firewalls for a LONG time. So long, in fact,
that I was part of the original  AOL beta when they
first permitted access from an ISP other than AOL.

I presently connect via the AOL clients for Windows and PocketPC.  If, that is, this
message makes it through moderation and on to the list :-P

/lurk/

-Jim Velasquez