Hi,

I'm looking for software to put on our new firewalls (two identical =
machines, P4-1.8GHz, 256MB DDR, dual fxp cards). The plan was to use =
FreeBSD with vrrpd (I don't normally use Linux), but since freevrrpd on =
FreeBSD seems to have a lot of issues, I gave up on that idea.
They will do routing for our co-lo'ed servers (currently up to 40Mbit/s) =
which is why I want heartbeat-support to enable some form of failover ;)

Now for the real question: Does a heartbeat-package exist for leaf? I've =
searched here and there but haven't found any :/

I've been running the dachstein CD-dist on my home gateway for a while =
and am quite satisfied with it, but it's no biggie if I need to switch =
to another Leaf-distro although I would like the combined =
CD/floppy-setup.

Kind regards,
Tommy Eriksen