I am resending this message,
but including the group as well this time.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/packages-list.html

as long as the glibc library is the same (2.0.7), I don't see why any of
these wouldn't work.

I think you need another library, but I can't remember which one.  Same
rules apply though.  I'd install it and see what it complains about not
being installed, then grab that.

Tony

http://counter.li.org.