As a start, I'd like to say, please take the politics off this list. Matt did. You can too. Furthermore:

I was working for the french gov and I have very good access to some non-public informations... The European had scanned by satelit the Near-East (from Syria to Iran) for Radioactivity...

There is noting !!!

Then their scans didn't work. Iran has nuke power plants and uranium mines in there own territory. There was a rather large Nuclear Energy facility in Tuwaitha. One that looters hit, and that people are getting radiation poisoning from.

Please, if you're going to fling attacks, do so with credible information at a minimum. And most importantly, please stay on topic.

So Boy-George W.B. like to play Ware-Games for noting but economy...
He is a terrorist, a killer and a thief.

And I, too, am done with this thread. For any number of reasons. If you'd like them, forward this statement to me privately and I'll be happy to explain off-list.