Hello Matt,

Am 23:00 2003-07-22 -0700 hat Matt Schalit geschrieben:

>Michelle Konzack wrote:

>> YES - IT WORKS, - but too heavy !!!

>You should know, we like it *big* in the USA.  I don't
>know how ya'll like it over in Germany, but, um.... 10 hours
>of sampling qualifies you for dual citizenship here in the States.

No mercie, (I am origine turkish/iranien) and Do not like
very much the USA even if I have american friends...

(And GWB let kill my friends !!! - more the 20 Families
killed since the IRAQ war

>Plenty of room in Kansas.
>
>Charles knows all the hot spots.  Heh.

I love Canada...

>Ouch.  You know, you could ask your ISP to block inbound 137
>upstream from you.  They just might do it.  I can't think
>why you'd need that to pass their router anyway.

This morning I will go to "wanadoo.fr" my ISP.

>I wrote a few paragraphs as an answer, but I erased them
>> Then is it possibel to log to another file insteed of the
>> tree above ?

>Yes you can log to another file using syslog.conf.

I will edit it...

>Yes you can log only ports 137, 80, 20, 21, or
>any combination.  Here are some rules that do
>that, though they specify UDP and TCP.
>
>$FW -I -a reject -W ppp0 -P tcp -S 0/0 137 -o
>$FW -I -a reject -W ppp0 -P udp -S 0/0 137 -o
>$FW -I -a accept -W ppp0 -P tcp -S 0/0 20 21 1080 443 -o
                                        If it works...

>> And why does it write into three Files ???
>
>Because people in the 2.9.4 age didn't have
>any development control, and the fellow who
>create LRP was a real whack-job.
>
>Okey, onto message 3.
>Matt

Have a nice day