T'other one asked... >"Do you know, and I stress the word KNOW, exactly what has >happened? If so, do please enlighten me".
I think that might be a question better asked of Mr. Bates....and certainly should have been asked, let alone investigated, by the administrator before accepting such a deal within 20 minutes of administration being entered... Unfortunately they all choose to remain silent. For now you are correct in saying that nobody (save for Ken and his inner sanctum) really knows the absolute truth of the matter; however there seems plenty of evidence, out there to see and to draw conclusion from... If there is evidence to the contrary it is relatively easy for Ken and Astor to show it... End of story, but they choose not to do so. >"Just come out and say exactly what he has done wrong, oops sorry, illegally, then we can all >take him to court" Not sure what you might be able to take him to court for, Pete...Personally; I have no axe to grind. Sure he collected a little VAT from me on the odd ticket and some merchandise but the taxman or government should take care of that side of things and one way or another I'm sure they will.. A shame it could be the club to suffer the consequences rather than those personally responsible... Parliamentary calls for investigation by the serious crimes and fraud squads, are where I believe you'll find the money laundering, accusations first arose, not from me... I know the old innocent till proven guilty standard; however just the mere fact that his actions have linked the club name with such accusations (when it could be avoided) puts my back up. I for one will be eagerly awaiting Bates' and Astor's answers should those investigations begin to shine a light on his and their dealings. Other than that I'll leave it to the disenfranchised other bidders to take him to the high court over the rigged creditors vote... I'm not here, nor is it my role, in life to enlighten you... Look, see and think for yourself.. I did and my posting is a reflection of those thoughts.... I'm happy to see facts, or evidence to the contrary. _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

