Whilst skipping through the 'my dads bigger than your dad' arguments of
the past few days (translated into 'Ken Bates is a wanker', 'yeah but
krasner and co are bigger wankers', 'ah but ken bates is a lying wanker',
'well morris and franks are lying wankers who want to build on ER' etc etc
... An argument in which I think, ultimately, everyone is right! and the
businessmen on here who are decent people and wouldn't sell their
grandmother to make a fast buck fail to see the obvious in that just about
everyone vying for control of our club would ... Anyway, as I say, asides
from that I see theres a piece on the official website about Derry coming
back from ankle surgery and mad keen to get playing again ... which
suprised me somewhat! I thought it was generally understood that Derry was
'The Mole' and was on Wise's blacklist. Have they kissed and made up!? Was
it not Derry and he'll be starting for us in 8 weeks time? Also I hear
that three of our targets WILL wait until July 2nd and then sign for us,
any ideas who they may be ... As I say, REALLY REALLY Sorry to bring the
football up!
Oh and is it me or is June just taking AGES!



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to