> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:leedslist-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RickD
> Sent: 16 June 2007 22:17
> To: leedslist
> Subject: Re: [LU] Bates 1 Kronsortium 0
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> >  I never dreamed I'd see the day when somebody cites the kronsortium
> > (featuring lest we forget one G Richmond and son as consultants) as a
> > bastion of credibility.
> 
> You still haven't seen that day.  Nobody said they were a bastion of
> credibility.
> What was reported was categoric statements by Krasner and Levi  (and
> nothing
> as it happens that was said by G Richmond). Richmond Jnr was not a
> consultant, was he ? I understood him to have been a memberof the board
> itself.
> I see no reason to give less credibility to these statements than to
> the
> reported statementsof Bates on the subject.

But I do.

Did the business relationship between those individuals and Bates end with
warm hugs all round, or did Krasner and Levi (particularly) feel they got
shafted by Bates?

So, Krasner and Levi might have personal axes to grind with Bates?

So, actually, they are not impartial views are they?




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to