Wise also acknowledged he was keeping an open mind about whether to improve his 
squad during the January transfer window. 
He said: "I've got some money. It's always nice to bring people in, but it has 
to be the right people. 
"If it's right then I'll do it. If it's not then sometimes you don't want to 
upset the applecart." 

I LOVE to hear this! I can't stand the mentality of spending money just for the 
sake of having it. Making good wise (no pun intended) player purchases who are 
correctly priced and meet a team need is the way to go. Unlike Mr. O'Leary and 
Mr. Risdale who bought every player in the shop window.

I'm with the listers who would rather NOT see Gary Speed return. I don't see 
where his wages would fit in and how he'd work with the current head man. We 
have enough veterans to get us out of this division right now and I believe any 
future acquisitions should be in younger players preparing us for the 
Championship and the next 3-5 years.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United
Chicago Fire


_________________________________________________________________
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 
Console.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/wheretobuy/
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to