But this additional 5 is unrealistic as it would mean a threadbare squad.
I think it's harsh on Marques in particular as well, I've no doubt he
could easily hold his own in the Championship. Too much disruption has a
negative effect in two ways as well. The new players will take time to gel
and understand each other and a mass clear-out (That's 13 players you've
targeted in total there Mark) would not inspire incoming players I think.
They'd be thinking "Hmmm, if we win this league then we're off and in come
the next tier". By adding 2 or 3 in January and maybe offloading 1 or 2,
then buying in 5 or 6 in the Summer and offloading 3 or 4 you get a
'natural progression' feel to it all, a fluidity that doesn't create that
"If I do my job here I'll be off" mentality.


> I'd add Thompson, Marques, Constantine, Westlake, Carroll to the list as
> well. Could any of these players really garner a tremendous amount of
> playing time on a Championship contender?
> Cheers
> Mark
> El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
> Leeds United
> Chicago Fire
>
>
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!
> http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_dec
>



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to