My first team squad next season (Dangerously assuming we go up!) would be: Angkegren New B/Up Keeper
New right back Marques Huntington Parker New left back New centre half Gardner Madden Prutton Howson Thompson (If fit) Hughes 2 new wide men Carole Westlake Beckford Flo Constantine (If he gets fit and proves himself, otherwise see next section!) 2 new strikers 8 new signings in all Sold: Lucas, Derry, Richardson, Heath, Douglas, Kandol, Weston. Out on loan Bayly, Ameobi, Delph. I'd have a go at getting Billy Sharp in for the rest of the season as well! > > Agreed...looking at the next step next season we clearly need a starting > CB and center midfielder. > > And to not beat a broken drum but I'd like to see us take a look at the > American market. Clearly the success of recent American outfield players > such as Bocanegra, Convey and Dempsey shows there is talent on this side > of the pond and it should be reasonably priced. Lets see play in the MLS > or for Leeds United...no contest! > Mark > El Presidente Wisconsin Whites > Leeds United > Chicago Fire > >> Parker can play centre half can't he ... I think the loan market would >> be >> the short term answer there. Not very forward thinking I know, but dunno >> if a couple of weeks off warrants a new signing. Ultimately we DO need a >> new Centre Half though, I'd personally look at offloading Heath in the >> Summer and buying a CH of a much higher standard. > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. > http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_122007 > _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!! DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

