To inject a note of realism here, I fear that it's not so much a
question of who might we buy in Jan.........more one of who can we hang
onto in Jan?

I floated this a few weeks ago, and no one reacted, but my question is
this:

We are TOLD that we have finally shaken off all the debts.
We have been pulling in magnificent crowds for what 8 or 9 home games.
Are we therefore really financially stable enough to turn down the bids
that I can see coming in from the likes of Derby, Sunderland, Watford
etc for Beckford, Marques, Howson or Ankergren?

Rob Heath
Bangkok Khow

P.S. Thank goodness England have the sense to pick a few Yorkies,eh?
Where would they have been in this series without Vaughan, Hoggie &
Sidebottom?  Time to pick Rashid for the 3rd Test, I say.

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to