> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:02:34 +0000
> 8 new signings in all
> Sold:
> Lucas, Derry, Richardson, Heath, Douglas, Kandol, Weston.

I think that is well thought out and the cold hard truth of the matter. If we 
want to keep ascending, then there has to be an almost total clean out of this 
years team in order to challenge again next season. I think Wise is smart 
enough to be realise this.
I'd add Thompson, Marques, Constantine, Westlake, Carroll to the list as well. 
Could any of these players really garner a tremendous amount of playing time on 
a Championship contender?
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United
Chicago Fire




_________________________________________________________________
Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_dec
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to