> It could be worse. I was talking to a bloke the other day and he reckons
> that we (as Leeds fans) are extremely lucky.

Actually I (seriously) would not want to be in the premiership these days
- no chance of winning anything and it feels like all the other teams
outside the top 3 or 4 are there to make a league those 3 or 4 can win
every year.  It just seems like a computer simulation these days.

However, I do want to be in the championship - still 'proper' football
and, and here is the main thing, pretty much all the sides in that league
are ok in terms of size, or history, or football.  My pride could just
about stand losing to those teams every other week.  It cannot stand
losing to shit like Hereford.  Those fuckers shouldnt be on the same pitch
as Leeds United except for maybe round 3 of the FA Cup.

So, my expectations and hopes have been suitably destroyed over the last 7
years - all i am hoping for now is not having to face losing to the
Herefords of this world.

Supporting LUFC I have seen more false dawns than Las Vegas, but surely it
cannot possibly get any lower than this?



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to