Doesnt need to be any good, as long as he is quick and runs around making
defenders work for their money.

I would guess he is no slouch, noone who can score the number of goals he
has scored in a season can do so without either being very good (fowler)
or very quick (cole).

I do actually think Grayson is the right kind of manager to get us out of
this league - he needs to be able to get his type of player in full time
rather than scrabble about in the loan market.  I just hope he is doing
that this summer in preparation for the championship.

The other ray of light i cling to is that I also believe Grayson is the
type of manager who can get a team on a roll, so going on a run of 4 or 5
straight wins isn't beyond the realms of possibility - at least thats what
I thought up til 8.30 pm last night..

> Exactly - he's not even making the team at Derby - who are marginally less
> sh*t than us.
>  
> My expectations aren't that high.
>  
> Matt
>
> --- On Wed, 18/2/09, Chris Briggs <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> <snip> Not if we want him to be available for the play-off final.
> <snip>
>
> Never mind saving him for the play-off final, we have to get there in the
> first
> place, personally I will be hoping that he plays on saturday.
>
> The biggest problem is going to be our (and the clubs) expectation that
> this
> lad is going to play us out of the division.
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad


www.pilot-supplies.info
www.collector-watches.info
www.snowy-stuff.info
www.sparkly-stuff.info



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to