When all else fails I sometimes try just helping my patients.
   So when this kid asked for a certificate for something that he is not
covered I decided to do it anyway.
   Taking his case history went OK. For the sake of completeness I asked
what his hobbies were?
   Being a Leeds supporter his answer was not as bizarre as it other would
appear. He liked playing football.
   So what is so bizarre about that to a non United supporter?
   The kid is blind.
   Michael
Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to