I know that it's a joke, but I have looked it up on the interweb (I never realised that it contained more than porn) and apparently they now use a ball (size 4 as it has less bounce) with ball bearings in!!! I reckon if someone leathered that and it hit you in the bollocks it would smart a bit.

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Richard Naef" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 3:57 PM
To: "'LUList'" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [LU] Oh dear

There is nowt bizarre about that, my Grandma used to teach at a Blind
School and they played >>
footie with a ball that had a bell inside.

I think you find Blind kids have been banned from playing with balls with
Bells inside since that tragic accident last year when the England U18's
kicked a Morris Dancer to death.

Glasses on, White Stick out.....



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to