Tim, Do you make normal pilaster dogs? I ordered a set from Magnate a number of
weeks ago and have not received them and called. I found out they are shipping
from Legacy who it appears does not have them and is waiting until they have
sufficient orders to make a run. I was told they should ship around the first
of next week but have been wiating now for close to a month. At this point I am
willing to cancel the order and buy from you as I have a job on hold waiting
for them. what is your price if you make them? It appears that support from
Legacy on attachments is going further and further down the pike. Waiting over
a month for something like this drives one to drink...

Carl Stigers