From: "Andy" <atmarti...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: sliding dove tails on the mill

I'm building my twin screw face vise for my bench and wanted to add
something unique to the jaws. The picture is exactly what I'm trying to
copy. It give the illusion that all 4 sides are dovetailed together when
infact they are simply sliding dovetails on a 45 deg angle. Because of the
45 deg angle, i thought it would be easier to accomplish on the mill. If
someone has a setup to do this on a router table...im all ears. I would like
the fit to be relatively snug as it will be glued in place once assembled.