From:
legacy-ornamental-mills+bncbch6rtgpqqorbewhu6dqkgqeq2k2...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncBCH6RTGPQQORBEWHU6DQKGQEQ2K23LA@googlegro
ups.com] On Behalf Of stormin...@snet.net
Sent: 06 January 2013 20:50
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Woodworking Shows

I am going to attend the Springfield, MA show on Saturday and Sunday. Last
year I went all three days so I could take advantage of the training
seminars.

Last years show was much better than the previous several years. The number
of vendors increased last year as well as the number of seminar presenters.

Legacy is scheduled to be at the show and I hope they have the EVO there. I
will have a report for you next week.

Norm

Visit this group at