  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 1:48 AM
  Subject: RE: Revo Owners

  Only move the both out 1inch more so the revo will be able to turn 8inch dia
instead of just 6.

  Six is not quite enough dia were 8 would cover most of what you would turn.
spacers that fit the back of each that also fit the rails with longer bolts to
the table nuts would do it.

  And defiantly ball bearings in the headstock  a slip on live centre like I
made once would take care of the tail stock end.

  Bill