From: Tim Krause <artmarb...@comcast.net>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 04:52:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Revo Owners

Hi Bill,

I'm going back and forth with motorizing it.  I'll be using a shorter version
than normal with the Revo so my thinking is I can reach the other end of my
stock with my arm so, probably no motor.   I am a lazy guy at heart and I have
the extra parts, so I'm not ruling the idea out either.   Maybe I'll add some
additional pem inserts on the headstock to accommodate a motor.

I'm attaching an idea for a headstock that extends the spindle out 1.5".  I
have not checked to see if this will work with the carriage clearance and
y-axis length.  To be honest, I need to put my Revo together!  I'll get the
details worked out soon.

You will notice I can add another index pin and make an additional 20 hole
index.  That gives me the 5 and 10 that I use pretty often.  Now I will have
1,2,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,20 and 24 indexes.