I considered doing one for the legacy, but I decided it was not worth doing
since the speed control legacy used is no longer available and difficult to
find. Plus the stock system makes it very difficult for wires to just get
disconnected that there is very little chances of making a mistake adding a
stock legacy drive system.

Another problem, there are so many alternative speed controllers that make it
difficult to make a precise diagram.

-TIM

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​