Ron,

Thanks for your response, but,
Sorry -- I don't see a blue up arrow except for the one that shows the
source on the source clipboard -- but that source is different from the
one I entered for this particular event and which was copied along with
the event to the event clipboard and now appears as the source for this
particular item, though the detail is wrong.

Pat

> You can click the little blue up arrow on the left of the screen and go
> directly to the screen with the detail on it.
>
> Ron Ferguson the regular source clipboard.  Are you sure there's a blue
up arrow when you're copying an event and source?