-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: September 7, 2007 10:57 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sort Number Portion Numerically?

Hi Rob,

That's the way Windows sorts isn't it?

I always put in the zeros.

To add zeros without doing a heap of reattaching, you'd need to change the
filenames and then find them in Access and change them there as well.
There are batch filename renaming programs. Some are more complex than
others.

Cathy.