I use Legacy with Passage Express to create autorun CD-ROMs.  I've
found that PE regularly removes any "_" for file names, so all files
with "_" aren't found and I see the dratted box with the red cross for
my images etc that have "_" in them.  I've had to work around this by
changing all of my "_" in file names  to "-".  Learning early on about
spaces in file names from this list was a wonderful tip.

I create reports using html, the coding isn't particularly great and I
usually end up reworking it, very time consuming.  PE won't accept
text folder names in the root directory, it shows up in the CD-ROM
with text folder names you've used, but in the root directory the
folders are listed as numbers.  I've ended up keeping two sets of
headers and footers that I use for generating my html reports - one
with text folder names and one with number folder names, so that I can
send the PE CD-ROM out to those with later model PCs and a generic
CD-ROM for those with older PCs or MACs.  I'm not good at programming,
so I do all the changes myself - very very time consuming.
Cheers
Tracy