Sherry/Support wrote:
Without downloading updates, you have no way of knowing if a problem has been
fixed or not.

Unfortunately, you are quite correct. Looking at the published list of changes for each release gives us only a clue as to SOME of the changes that have been made. We have to try and re-try every single problem with every single release to find out whether it has actually been fixed or not. This amounts to a lot of wasted effort for a lot of people. Is there any particular reason why the published list of changes CANNOT be COMPLETE so that we only need to check problems once, after they are supposed to have been fixed?

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et