Is there any way to totally renumber the RINS starting from scratch? I imported two seperate files from two FTM files and they are now in Legacy. The problem is, the RIN numbers are sort of scattered all around. I would expect my closest relatives to have the lowest number RIN (direct line) but they don't necessarily have the RINs I think they should have.

I am thinking about switching over my filing system to the MRIN system that is encouraged my Legacy. MY filing system works for me but I am thinking I would like the binder system better than the way I am filing my stuff in a regular filing cabinet.

Having said that, I would like my MRIN (and RINS) is a logical order before I start adding more people. Then the higher RIN numbers would make sense to me because I would know that it was someone that was added much later.

missy

  • [LegacyUG] Renu... Michele Lewis
    • RE: [Legac... Jim Terry/Support
      • Re: [L... Michele Lewis
        • Re... Carl Cox
          • ... ronald ferguson
            • ... Carl Cox
              • ... ronald ferguson
                • ... Heather Stovold
                • ... Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara
                • ... JLB
                • ... Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara