Carl,

No worry there - unless Legacy changes its way of working and I am sure the
potential outcry would be far too great for them to risk that!

I, and I expect yourself also, have set the option "never to reuse abandoned
RINs" to ensure that no problems arise and to ease updating. It does mean that
I have a load of gaps. But who cares?

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Blog: Create Your Web Pages
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/