Scroll down and it's there.  See Geoff's right hand red arrow in the
screenshot

 Regards,
  Dave (NZ).

From: Janis Gilmore
Sent: Tue 17/06/2008 14:34
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] V7: Accessed date for lumped US Census Entries - for
Geoff

Gail,

You are not going crazy.

I have had so little time to play with this - just got v7 before going to
IGHR, and am now on a family trip. When I saw your earlier message, I did
remember that some other source that I entered DID have an "accessed" date,
but I had to scroll down to it. I thought perhaps I had missed something in
the census entry.

But no. There is not an "accessed" date available for census entry (Federal,
at any rate).

I'm sure this is an oversight which will be corrected. In the meantime, I am
using the usual work-arounds.

Janis Walker Gilmore