-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gail
Nestor
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 8:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] V7: Accessed date for lumped US Census Entries -
for Geoff

Thanks Dave!  Man, I know it's getting pretty late bacause I just
totally missed the scroll bar on my detail screen!  Now it works
perfectly!!  It's really too bad the fields can't all fit on one page
because I'll bet you that more people than just me are going to
overlook this too.  It might be worth it to try to reformat this a
little in a future update.

Geoff, I apologize for taking up so much of your time on this because
I know you are very busy with other stuff right now.  I think we will
all really appreciate the hard work you have put into this source
writer once we get used to using the input fields.

I still would love it if you could share with us some of the practices
you have used in converting your sources over.  Do you update a single
census master source for a single county and then convert all the
detail associated with that new source, or do you work through all the
master sources first and then work through the myriad details attached
to them?  This is just something that I'm sure would benefit many of
us.  You could sort of bring us along on your learning curve.

Anyway, I can now go to sleep and dream about tomorrow's task ahead of
me in converting at least some of my census sources.  The output looks
good to me now!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, Georgia
www.roots2buds.net