Hi Allen,
   I am using Internet Explorer 6; I deleted IE7 with no better results.  If
you can help, I would really appreciate it!  You can e-mail me off-list, as
this problem shouldn't be using up any more time on Legacy!  I have Norton 360
2008 on my computer.  Thanks for any help you can give me!

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."   ~ C.S.
Lewis, 1898-1963