From: "Darlene & Don Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Off topic, but need help, off of this list,
concerning Ancestry.com!

   Thanks to all of you who responded to my problems with Ancestry!  I am
sorry that I brought this problem up, on this list, but I contacted Dell,
Norton, Ancestry.com and read lots of blogs about this problem and have
tried each and every one, with no success.  :(  I finally wrote to Ancestry
and told them if this problem is not fixed, post haste, that I would not be
renewing next March.  The calls to the various programs, listed above,
resulted in each one passing the blame unto the next one.  I guess I was
desperate and still am.  So for now, I guess my searching will have to be
put on hold; at least where Ancestry is concerned.  I have plenty to do,
though with Legacy7 and cleaning up my sources; being consistant has never
been one of my high points, in dealing with genealogy.  :-]

   Thanks, again, to all of you who tried to help me!  I appreciate it so
very much!  :)

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."   ~ C.S.
Lewis, 1898-1963